HATCH Sweepstakes Terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: HATCH Collection LLC 412 Broadway, 5th Fl, New York City, NY, 10013 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), age 18 or older (collectively referred hereafter as the “Entrant” and/or “you”). Employees, officers, directors, agents of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising, promotions, and/or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Parties”) or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Entry Period happens each calendar month until further notice, beginning on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month (each, a “Monthly Entry Period.” To qualify, your entry must be received between the first day and the last day for each applicable Monthly Entry Period you wish to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.hatchcollection.com and follow all on screen instructions to access, complete and submit the entry form so it is received during the Monthly Entry Period. Only complete and valid entries as determined by the Sponsor and/or its agent will be eligible.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: A total of one (1) prize will be awarded. At the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the winner will receive a HATCH Collection gift card in the amount of $500. Total ARV of all prizes: $500.
Gift card(s) are subject to the terms and conditions governing it. Gift card awarded is non-transferable, non-assignable except to a surviving spouse and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution for any prize is permitted except if a prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per winner/household. All taxes, fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of each winner, if any.
- WINNER DETERMINATION & NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received within seven (7) business days after the end of the applicable Monthly Entry Period. All random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The contact information provided on entry will be used to notify each potential winner. Each potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone and he/she/they will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability which must be received fully-executed within seven (7) days of date printed of notification or he/she/they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable; or if required Affidavit/Release is not returned by the deadline, or if a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, or if a winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be determined in a separate random drawing from all non-winning eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Each winner will also be required to furnish his/her/their taxpayer identification number information by completing and submitting a W-9 Form before the awarding of any prize to comply with IRS tax reporting requirements. A potential winner is not a recipient of a prize until he/she/they has been verified or notified as a confirmed winner by the Sponsor.
- RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, (if Entrant is determined a winner).
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize(s) (per the winner determination procedures in these Official Rules) from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of a prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, issues, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded (if Entrant is determined a winner) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York City, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of NY, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of NY or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than NY.
- PRIVACY: By entering, the information each Entrant provides to the Sponsor will be added to the Sponsor’s marketing database. To learn more about the ways Sponsor may use and share your information and about your privacy choices, read the Sponsor’s privacy statement at https://www.hatchcollection.com/pages/privacy-policy.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a winners list, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Hatch Collection LLC at 412 Broadway, 5th Fl, New York City, NY, 10013. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.